Examples of engineering application:
Q5/Weipasi Power Company keenly encourages environmental awareness; PLEASE follow guidelines for the recycling /disposal of lead.
Weipasi Power 4V/6V/12V VRLA series is a general purpose battery with >3 years design life in float service.
It meets with IEC and JIS standards .With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials,
the Weipasi Power 4V/6V VRLA battery has reliable standby service life.
It is suitable for UPS/EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security systems applications.
· Capacity range: >1.0AH
· Long working life: >6 years
· Low self-discharge rate: ≤3.5%/month
· High charge acceptance performance
· Widen operation temperature rang:- 10ºC~65ºC
· Grid: made of rare earth alloy with patented formula, thicker and anti-corrosion, ensure stronger ability to recover from deep discharging
· Positive Plate: With die-casting, use quaternary alloy (Pb-Ca-Sn-Al), good corrosion resistance and long service life.
· Negative plate: improved high-density lead paste with patented design
· Separator: AGM/GEL separator imported from German, low internal resistance, high pore rate and long life
· Safety valve: good sensitivity, safe and reliable, equipped with flame arrester/acid filter
· Battery case: high strength ABS and durable design
14)Electric Power Systems:example, telecommunication, large-scale UPS, nuclear power station, electric power substation and so on.
Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
Don't charge in the sealed container.
No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
Don't store in the space of acid gas.
You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)