12V6A Automatic Trickle Lead acid battery Charger Storage Battery Charger
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Industrial Packaging|
- Model NO.: WPSCH12-6.0A
- Charging Current: 6A
- Type: Lead-Acid Battery Charger
- Principle: Automatic
- Case: PC+ABS Plastic
- Float stage: 13.8
- Voltage coefficient is displayed: Yes
- Warranty: One Year
- Specification: CE, FCC
- HS Code: 850440199
- Rated Power: 12V6A
- Input Voltage: 110~265V
- Charging Type: Lead acid battery Charger
- Color: colour,or customer′s requiremen
- Max Output Voltage: 14.8
- Charging/Fully charged: LED/REN; LED/Green
- Apply: 12V Lead acid battery>60AH,>10Hrs Fully charged
- Trademark: Q5, or OEM
- Origin: Zhongshan, China
Picture browsing,Please visit us at our "Battery Charger " by clicking the link below.
A good battery charger can protect your battery and extend your battery's service life
1. Charging:LED/Red; Fully charged:LED/Green.
2. High temperature ambient operating:+40°C, Low temperature ambient operating:-20°C
3. It use the advanced soft switch technology, with small size, convenientinst allation, high conversion efficiency, running fully loaded for a long time, stable output current, large capacity, high reliability, long life features etc.
4. The long delay digital counter can ensure the battery form the constant voltage to the float charge reliably every time, avoid the lost control of battery heat caused by the high temperature.
5. Make the damage of battery drop to the loest caused by the dehydration and the polar plate vulcanize which are the two general problems of charger.
1. Over-heat protection:
When the temperature of charger shell over 85 degree, the charing current auto reduced to half of the orifinal current, when the temp. over 105 degree, the charger protective turn off, this moment no current input, auto recover charge when the temp. fall to about 80 degree.
2. Short-circuit protection:
When the charger input happen to short-circuit, the charger input auto turn off the charge will charge again after restart.
3. Low-pressure protect:
When the battery simple lattice lower than 1.4V, the charger protective turn off or unable to start to avoid the damage equipment when the battery doesn't match the charger nominal voltage.
In order to protect the battery and extend its life, the battery's internal resistance is too large or voltage is too low because the discharged time is too long or it is not used for a long time, the charger will supply low output vurrent for the battery automatically. When voltage of the battery rises to the given voltage value, the charge mode will turn to constant current charge mode automatically.
2. Constant current:
The charger supply constant charge current for the battery.
3. Constant voltage:
Using the pulse width modulation (PWM) tech to control the charging current and output voltage of the charger which ensure the battery is charged fully and avoid over charged.
4. Floating charge mode:
When the voltage of the battery is closing the value of the constant voltage mode, and the current cut down to the given current gradually, that is meant the battery power is full, then the pilot lam will turn green and the fan will stop working. The charger will turn the mode into floating charge mode automatically. At this moment, the battery can be stopped charge or kept on flating charge.